Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome!

I apologize for this entry being so short, but since its my first, I think I can sort of get away with it.

Anyways, hello! I'm Beth and I guess my doll obsession started when I was a little girl. I have always loved dolls. I guess you could say that I've never really grown out of them.  So, I've decided to blog about my love for them.

I tend to lean more towards fashion dolls. I don't know why. I just do. And that brings me to my first ever review for this blog. I don't have a doll ready to review just yet, but expect a few in the mail. What dolls are they exactly? Why, none other than the "Novi Stars" line by MGA. I'd link you to their official site, but I don't know how much longer it'll be up. You see, due to poor sales, the dolls might be discontinued. I am always sort of sad to see a doll line run its course and then be pulled from store shelves, however, there is a silver lining. Each of the "Novi Stars" dolls are on sale now! So, I've decided to snatch a few up while I can.

Its also my birthday on Wednesday, so why not treat myself?

I bought Mae Tallick, Alie Letric, Ari Roma, Una Verse, and Nita Light (which comes with that "Energy Pod" playset). I'll talk more about the doll line when I they come, mostly because its kind of difficult to do so without having them here. I will, however, leave you with a splash image of the dolls' official artwork, on the off chance you've never seen them before and am wondering what the heck I am talking about.

What on Earth is going on?

Of course, there are a few more characters than I mentioned, and I might get to those ones later, but my main focus is getting through the first 5 released.

Again, I apologize for the short entry, but I promise that my reviews won't be nearly this way.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment